RN to BSN Admissions
Prospective students may apply anytime and are accepted on a rolling basis. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and students will be notified of their acceptance by letter or phone.
|Next Application Deadline:||Program Start Dates:|
|Rolling||August, January & May|
Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Current unencumbered licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Graduation from a state approved diploma or Associate degree program
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Meet program technical standards
- Pre-requisite / Phase l courses listed must be completed at a regionally accredited institution with a grade of C- or above
- Non-Nebraska Residents meet State Authorization
Validation of Credit
Once all requirements have been completed for the RN to BSN program, students will receive validation credit.
The College Registrar will evaluate previous transcripts. To get started, contact Admissions today.
To be successful with your online courses, you should have a basic understanding of computers and the internet.
Read more about the minimum knowledge and hardware requisites on our Online Technology Requirements page.
RN to BSN Admissions & Recruitment Coordinator: