RN to BSN
Earn Your RN to BSN Degree Online
Why should you earn your BSN? There is a larger demand for BSN-prepared nurses in both inpatient settings and community to encourage wellness and preventive care. RN to BSN graduates are prepared to advance their nursing careers as healthcare leaders, teachers and practitioners.
Benefits to the RN to BSN Program at NMC
- Program is offered online to allow balance with work and family.
- Curriculum focuses on community-based education with applicable practice experience.
- Admissions process is transfer-friendly.
- Expert faculty with years of teaching and clinical experience provide personal attention.
RN to BSN Program Info
- Program is CCNE-accredited completed in 7 semesters or less.
- Most courses last five weeks, followed by one week off before the start of the next course.
- Can be completed in a full-time or part-time study.
- Transfer of credit will be evaluated.
More Program Information
Nurse Salary & Job Outlook
Nursing salaries across the United States vary by specialty and experience. According to O*Net, the median salary in 2014 for Registered Nurses in the United States was $66,640 per year ($32.04 per hour), while the Bureau of Labor Statistics projects a faster-than-average job growth of 19 percent between 2012 and 2022.
Spanish Minor Option
- Students have the option to enroll in the Spanish for Healthcare Professionals minor
RN to BSN Accreditation
This baccalaureate degree in nursing at Nebraska Methodist College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036-1120, Phone: 202-887-6791