RN to BSN
Earn Your RN to BSN Degree Online
Why should you earn your BSN? There is a larger demand for BSN-prepared nurses in both inpatient settings and community to encourage wellness and preventive care. RN to BSN graduates are prepared to advance their nursing careers as healthcare leaders, teachers and practitioners.
Benefits to the RN to BSN Program at NMC
- Program is offered online to allow balance with work and family.
- Curriculum focuses on community-based education with applicable practice experience.
- Admissions process is transfer-friendly.
- Expert faculty with years of teaching and clinical experience provide personal attention.
RN to BSN Program Info
- Program is CCNE-accredited and can be completed in 7 semesters or less.
- Most courses last five weeks, followed by one week off before the start of the next course.
- Can be completed in a full-time or part-time study.
- Transfer of credit will be evaluated.
More Program Information
- Nursing Program Mission & Philosophy
- Nursing Program Technical Standards
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program Outcomes
Nurse Salary & Job Outlook
Nursing salaries across the United States vary by specialty and experience. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median salary in May 2015 for Registered Nurses in the United States was $67,490 per year ($32.45 per hour), with a much faster than average projected job growth of 16 percent between 2014 and 2024.
Declaring a minor is optional. Because courses within the following minors require the student to be on campus, only those persons who live in or around the Omaha metropolitan area should consider declaring a minor.
RN to BSN Accreditation
The baccalaureate degree in nursing at Nebraska Methodist College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation.