RN to BSN
Earn Your RN to BSN Degree Online
The delivery of healthcare in the United States is rapidly evolving and the demand for BSN-prepared nurses is increasing.
The healthcare industry is moving from a hospital-focused, inpatient care model to a more community-centered wellness and preventive care approach.
RN to BSN graduates are prepared to advance their nursing careers as healthcare leaders, teachers and practitioners.
Benefits to the RN to BSN Program at NMC
- Program is offered online to allow for flexibility and the ability to balance work and family.
- Curriculum focuses on community-based education that focuses on the increasing responsibilities of the registered nurse today.
- Admissions process is transfer-friendly to allow RNs to bring in previous coursework and shorten the amount of time it takes to graduate.
- Expert faculty who have years of clinical and teaching experience.
- Academy opportunities for Methodist Health System employees.
RN to BSN Program Info
- Program is CCNE-accredited and can be completed in as little as 18 months online.
- Each course lasts five weeks, followed by one week off before the start of the next course.
- Can be completed in a full-time or part-time study.
- Transfer of credit will be evaluated by the Registrar's Office.
Spanish Minor Option
- Students have the option to enroll in the Spanish for Healthcare Professionals minor
More Program Information
Nurse Salary & Job Outlook
Nursing salaries across the United States vary by specialty and experience. According to O*Net, the median salary in 2013 for Registered Nurses in the United States was $66,220 per year ($31.84 per hour), with a faster-than-average projected job growth between 20 - 28 percent until 2020.
- American Nurses Association
- National Student Nurses Association
- Listing of National & International Nursing Organizations
RN to BSN Accreditation
This baccalaureate degree in nursing at Nebraska Methodist College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036-1120, Phone: 202-887-6791