RN to BSN Admissions
|Application Deadline: May 5th (for summer start date)||Program Start Dates: August, January & May|
Prospective students may apply anytime and are accepted on a rolling basis. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and students will be notified of their acceptance by letter or phone.
Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Current unencumbered licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Graduation from an associate degree or diploma RN state-approved program of nursing or a program professionally accredited by NLNAC, CCNE or ACEN.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Meet program technical standards
- Non-Nebraska Residents meet State Authorization
The RN to BSN program has Transfer Guides available for the following local community colleges:
• Central Community College
• Iowa Western Community College
• Southeast Community College
• Northeast Community College
Validation of Credit
Once all requirements have been completed for the RN to BSN program, students will receive validation credit. The College Registrar will evaluate previous transcripts. To get started, contact Admissions today.
To be successful with your online courses, you should have a basic understanding of computers and the internet. Read more about the minimum knowledge and hardware requisites on our Online Technology Requirements page.
For more information contact:
Recruitment & Admissions Coordinator