RN to BSN Admissions
|Application Deadline: Rolling||Program Start Dates: August, January & May|
Prospective students may apply anytime and are accepted on a rolling basis. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and students will be notified of their acceptance by letter or phone.
Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Current unencumbered licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Graduation from an associate degree or diploma RN state approved program of nursing or a program professionally accredited by NLNAC, CCNE or ACEN.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Meet program technical standards
- Non-Nebraska Residents meet State Authorization
The RN to BSN program has Articulation Agreements with local community colleges. An Articulation Agreement is a document made when two or more academic institutions create a process leading to a partnership that provides a formalized pathway for student transfer. To earn your BSN degree, Nebraska Methodist College has Articulation Agreements with the following academic institutions:
• Central Community College
• Iowa Western Community College
• Southeast Community College
• Northeast Community College
Validation of Credit
Once all requirements have been completed for the RN to BSN program, students will receive validation credit. The College Registrar will evaluate previous transcripts. To get started, contact Admissions today.
To be successful with your online courses, you should have a basic understanding of computers and the internet. Read more about the minimum knowledge and hardware requisites on our Online Technology Requirements page.
For more information contact:
Recruitment & Admissions Coordinator