Education & Leadership in Healthcare, EdD
Healthcare Education at Its Pinnacle
The Doctor of Education is a terminal degree program from Nebraska Methodist College. Designed for persons interested in reaching the heights of their profession, this degree provides students with the skills necessary to effect institutional change in a variety of healthcare and academic organizations.
The Doctorate's focus on Education & Leadership in Healthcare will allow students to develop expertise at transforming organizational culture through concepts such as relationship building, reflection, education, organizational awareness and accountability.
With its unique Capstone process and a program length that takes far less time than similar offerings in the region, the EdD at Nebraska Methodist College is the preferred choice for professionals who want to become effective leaders while completing their studies in a reasonable timeframe.
- No Dissertation Required- The arduous dissertation process has been streamlined into the widely accepted Capstone practice project, where the student demonstrates effective real world application of the program's theories and concepts.
- Degree can be completed in just 24 months of full-time study.
- Institutional focus provides expertise that allows graduates to work as leaders in both academic and healthcare settings.
- Taught by faculty members with experience in their fields.
- Flexible online format allows you to advance your educational goals while balancing your personal and professional responsibilities.
- Students will participate in 2 three-day intensive learning sessions on campus during the program. Both intensives are required and will take place during the summer months.
Education Administrator Salary & Job Outlook
Salaries for Education Administrators vary widely in the U.S. and are based upon many factors including geography, job description, specialty and experience. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median salary in May 2015 for Postsecondary Education Administrators in the United States was $88,580 per year ($42.59 per hour), with a faster than average projected job growth of 9 percent between 2014 and 2024.