|Starting Term||Application Deadline|
|Fall (August) 2019
||Recommended: Dec. 14, 2018
Standard: March 1, 2019
Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- A BSN in nursing from a program accredited by CCNE, ACEN, NLNAC or NLN CNEA.
- A master's degree in nursing, public health, or related field from a program accredited by a program appropriate nationally recognized accrediting body.
- A grade point average (GPA) ≥ 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in last nursing program.
- Current unencumbered Registered Nurse licensure at time of application. Practice as a RN is encouraged but not required.
- Fulfillment of the technical standards
- Non-Nebraska Residents meet State Authorization
- No GRE required for admission
Program Application Process
To be considered for admission the following items must be submitted to the Admissions Office prior to the application date:
- NursingCAS Application
- Current unencumbered licensure as a Registered Nurse at the time of applying
- Résumé or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Written statement
- Official college transcripts from graduating institutions
- Interview with two NMC nursing faculty members using a standardized interview process and scoring method
- Three professional recommendations
For More Information Contact:
Recruitment & Admissions Coordinator