|Starting Term||Application Deadline|
|Fall (August) 2019
||March 1, 2019|
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through March 1, 2019.
Qualified candidates with completed applications will be invited to interview at their earliest convenience.
Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- A BSN in nursing from a program accredited by CCNE, ACEN, NLNAC or NLN CNEA.
- A master's degree in nursing, public health, or related field from a program accredited by a program appropriate nationally recognized accrediting body.
- A grade point average (GPA) ≥ 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in last nursing program.
- Current unencumbered Registered Nurse licensure at time of application. Practice as a RN is encouraged but not required.
- Fulfillment of the technical standards
- Non-Nebraska Residents meet State Authorization
- No GRE required for admission
Program Application Process
To be considered for admission the following items must be submitted to the Admissions Office prior to the application date:
- NursingCAS Application
- Current unencumbered licensure as a Registered Nurse at the time of applying
- Résumé or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Written statement
- Official college transcripts from graduating institutions
- Interview with two NMC nursing faculty members using a standardized interview process and scoring method
- Three professional recommendations
For More Information Contact:
Recruitment & Admissions Coordinator