|Starting Term||Application Deadline|
|Fall (August) 2019
||March 1, 2019|
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through March 1, 2019.
Qualified candidates with completed applications will be invited to interview at their earliest convenience.
Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN) from a program accredited by CCNE, ACEN, NLNAC or NLN CNEA.
- A grade point average (GPA) ≥ 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in bachelor's nursing program.
- Undergraduate completion of the following courses:
- Undergraduate health assessment
- Anatomy and physiology
- Undergraduate pharmacology
- Community nursing
- Current unencumbered Registered Nurse licensure at time of application or licensure must be obtained by May 15th of the program start year. Practice as a RN is encouraged but not required.
- Fulfillment of the technical standards
- Non-Nebraska Residents meet State Authorization
- No GRE required for admission
Program Application Process
To be considered for admission the following items must be submitted to the Admissions Office prior to the application date:
- NursingCAS Application
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Written statement
- Official college transcripts from graduating institutions and official transcripts confirming completion of the required undergraduate courses
- Interview with two NMC nursing faculty members using a standardized interview process and scoring method
- Three professional recommendations
For More Information Contact:
Recruitment & Admissions Coordinator