Traditional BSN Admissions
|Starting Term||Application Deadline|
|Spring (January) 2019||August 30
|Fall (August) 2019||August 31, 2018
Oct. 12, 2018
Dec. 3, 2018
Prospective students may apply anytime and are accepted from deadlines throughout the year. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and students will be notified of their acceptance by letter or phone.
Be sure to schedule your Campus Visit >>
BSN Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- High school record
- ACT composite of 20 or above, or SAT critical reading and mathematics scores of 950, if within 2 years of high school graduation
- College record
- Recommended math and science courses: Algebra, Biology, Chemistry and Anatomy & Physiology
- Fulfillment of technical standards
- CNA licensure is not required for admission to the program.
BSN Program Application Process
To be considered for admission the following items must be submitted to the Admissions Office:
For more information contact:
Math Competency Note:
Following acceptance to the College, nursing student's math competency will be assessed via a math exam.
Students who do not achieve the designated competency score on any area in the exam are required to take a module in that specific area in the Mathematical Concepts course.
Successful completion of the modules must be documented prior to enrollment in the first nursing course.