Healthcare Analytics Certificate
Help deliver better healthcare through data analysis
Healthcare organizations generate large amounts of data about patients, costs, supplies, staffing and procedures. A key challenge is to understand and develop insights from that data to improve patient care and services.
Obtaining a Healthcare Analytics Certificate from NMC will position you at the leading edge of where data science and healthcare meet.
This certificate program consists of three non-credit courses and will teach you how to identify a problem, analyze and interpret data, evaluate competing courses of action and successfully share your findings.
- Flexible: All courses will be taught online
- Accelerated: Each of the three courses will be taught in a condensed six-week format
- Applied: Courses will emphasize real-world and applied examples versus theory and formulas
- Meaningful: Courses will require meaningful assignments geared to healthcare
Healthcare Analytics Content
Students in the program will gain knowledge in these topic areas:
- Statistical measurement and analysis within the context of healthcare
- Question development based on common workplace problems
- Operational procedures in a healthcare system, including workplace efficiency and productivity
- Question development, data collection, analysis and dissemination to solve healthcare related events
- Evaluation of effectiveness
This non-credit certificate is tailored to the working professional who already has a bachelor's degree or higher. It's ideal for:
- Managers, analysts, nurses, and staff who want to learn effective data analysis techniques they can apply on the job
- Full-time professionals who want flexible, online course schedules
- Any medical professional who wants a better understanding of data analysis, systems improvement, and data mining.
For More Information Contact: