|Starting Term||Application Deadline|
|Fall (August) 2019
||Dec. 3, 2018 for Early Review
Additional review dates will be added only if seats in program remain unfilled.
Prospective students may apply anytime and are accepted from deadlines throughout the year.
Qualified applicants will be granted a meeting with the Program Director upon receipt of all application materials.
Students will be notified of their acceptance by letter or phone.
Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
Program Application Process
To be considered for admission the following items must be submitted to the Admissions Office:
- NMC undergraduate application
- $25 application fee (pay here)
- Official high school transcript
- Official GED test scores, if applicable
- Official ACT scores, if applicable
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Written personal statement
- Documentation of 20-hour observation experience
- Program/Career Awareness Questionnaire
For More Information Contact:
Recruitment & Admissions Coordinator