The Office of Institutional Research serves as the source of comprehensive information regarding Nebraska Methodist College.
The office collects, analyzes and disseminates reliable institutional data in a responsive, timely and ethical manner.
Please use our online form to submit a request to the Institution Effectiveness Department. You will be notified that your request has been received, assigned and prioritized within 48 hours of being submitted.
Major responsibilities include:
- Serve as clearinghouse for most statistical information about the college
- Assist with planning, developing operational plans and implementing assessment activities that align the NMC mission and goals
- Maintain, coordinate and implement the institutional effectiveness assessment cycle (AQIP)
- Assist departments in the identification and implementation of measures to accomplish operational objectives and learning outcomes
- Conduct special research projects
- Compile and report institutional data in semester reports (i.e., enrollment, graduation, retention)
- Coordinate internal survey research
- Complete requests for data from outside agencies, college guidebooks and publications