Nurse Executive Certificate Overview
Nurse Executive Certificate Program Information
- This is an CCNE-accredited program that can be completed online in 12 months.
- It's a great option for working RNs with an MSN degree who have a passion for both teaching and the profession of nursing.
- The curriculum is 14 credit hours. Among the topics covered are principles of economics, finance, organizational behavior, strategic planning and health care policy to the work environmen.
- Courses are five weeks long, with one week off before the start of another course.
- Students can access courses at any time of the day and from anywhere with Internet access.
Nurse Executive Salary & Job Outlook
Nursing salaries for nurse executives vary widely in the U.S. and are based upon many factors including geography, job description, specialty and experience. O*Net indicates the median salary in 2012 in the United States for Medical and Health Services Managers was $88,580 per year, with a faster than average projected job growth until 2020 (20%-28%).
- American Nurses Association
- National Student Nurses Association
- Listing of National & International Nursing Organizations
Nurse Executive Certificate Program Accreditation
One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036-1120
To be successful with your online courses, you should have a basic understanding of computers and the internet. Read more about the minimum knowledge and hardware requisites on our Online Technology Requirements page.