Traditional BSN Overview
BSN Program Info
- This Bachelor of Science in Nursing is a CCNE-accredited, 4-year program offered on-campus.
- Program is designed for students to complete their arts & sciences courses alongside their nursing courses. A typical, full-time student can complete the program in 8 semesters.
- Students may enroll directly out of high school or transfer in credit from previous accredited institutions.
- A student must earn a minimum of 126 total credit hours to be eligible for a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
More Program Details
Nurse Salary and Job Outlook
Nursing salaries across the United States vary by specialty and experience. According to O*Net, the median salary in 2012 for Registered Nurses in the United States was $65,470 per year, with a faster-than-average projected job growth between 20 - 28 percent until 2020.
- American Nurses Association
- National Student Nurses Association
- Listing of National & International Nursing Organizations
This baccalaureate degree in nursing at Nebraska Methodist College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036-1120. Phone: 202-887-6791