CT Certificate Overview
CT Certificate Program Information
- Program is for those who already have a ARRT (R) Certification.
- This online certificate program can be completed in 12 months or 14 credit hours.
- Curriculum focus on advanced cross-sectional anatomy, instrumentation and procedures in computer tomography.
- Credits transfer directly into the Bachelor's of Imaging Science degree completion program.
- Course material can be accessed any time of the day from anywhere with Internet access.
CT Technologist Salary & Job Outlook
The Bureau of Labor Statistics indicates the U.S. median salary in 2013 for a Radiologic Technologist was $56,760 per year ($26.54 per hour), with a faster than average projected job growth until 2020 of 28 percent.
To be successful with your online courses, you should have a basic understanding of computers and the internet. Read more about the minimum knowledge and hardware requisites on our Online Technology Requirements page.