Certificate in Computed Tomography (CT)
Specialize with a Computed Tomography (CT) certificate.
The field of diagnostic medical imaging has rapidly advanced through history. With new and advanced imaging tools available today, the role of radiologic technologists has expanded, along with career opportunities.
Students will learn the physics and instrumentation of computed tomography, clinical procedures & protocols, and cross-sectional anatomy & pathology needed to become a successful CT Technologist.
An online certificate in Computer Tomography (CT) gives you the training you need to advance in your career and improve your skills and flexibility as a healthcare professional.
CT Certificate Program Information
- Program is for those who already have a ARRT (R) Certification.
- This online certificate program can be completed in as little as one semester or 12 credit hours.
- Curriculum focus on advanced cross-sectional anatomy, instrumentation and procedures in computer tomography.
- Credits transfer directly into the Bachelor's of Imaging Science degree completion program.
- Course material can be accessed any time of the day from anywhere with Internet access.
CT Technologist Salary & Job Outlook
O*Net Online indicates the U.S. median salary in 2014 for a Radiologic Technologist was $55,870 per year ($26.86 per hour), while the Bureau of Labor Statistics projects a faster than average job growth of 21 percent between 2012 and 2022.
To be successful with your online courses, you should have a basic understanding of computers and the internet. Read more about the minimum knowledge and hardware requisites on our Online Technology Requirements page.