Certificate in Computed Tomography (CT)
Specialize with a Computed Tomography (CT) certificate.
The field of diagnostic medical imaging has rapidly advanced through history. With new and advanced imaging tools available today, the role of radiologic technologists has expanded, along with career opportunities.
Students will learn the physics and instrumentation of computed tomography, clinical procedures & protocols, and cross-sectional anatomy & pathology needed to become a successful CT Technologist.
An online certificate in Computed Tomography (CT) gives you the training you need to advance in your career and improve your skills and flexibility as a healthcare professional.
CT Certificate Program Information
- Program is for those who already have a ARRT (R) Certification.
- This online certificate program can be completed in as little as one semester or 12 credit hours.
- Curriculum focus on advanced cross-sectional anatomy, instrumentation and procedures in computer tomography.
- Credits transfer directly into the Bachelor's of Imaging Science degree completion program.
- Course material can be accessed any time of the day from anywhere with Internet access.
CT Technologist Salary & Job Outlook
The Bureau of Labor Statistics indicates the U.S. median salary in May 2015 for a Radiologic Technologist was $56,670 per year ($27.25 per hour), with a faster than average projected job growth of 9 percent between 2014 and 2024.
To be successful with your online courses, you should have a basic understanding of computers and the internet. Read more about the minimum knowledge and hardware requisites on our Online Technology Requirements page.