Welcome to the Office of Institutional Research at Nebraska Methodist College.
The office of Institutional Research serves as the source of comprehensive information regarding Nebraska Methodist College.
The office collects, analyzes and disseminates reliable institutional data in a responsive, timely and ethical manner. Major responsibilities include:
- Serves as clearinghouse for most statistical information about the college
- Assists with planning, developing operational plans, and implementing assessment activities that align the NMC mission and goals
- Maintains, coordinates, and implements the institutional effectiveness assessment cycle (AQIP)]
- Assists departments in the identification and implementation of measures to accomplish operational objectives and learning outcomes
- Conduct special research projects
- Compile and report institutional data in semester reports (i.e., enrollment, graduation, retention)
- Coordinate internal survey research
- Complete requests for data from outside agencies, college guidebooks and publications
- Serve as Tuition Exchange Liaison for both CIC and TEP