MSN Nurse Executive Admissions
|Application Deadline: Rolling||Program Start Dates: August, January|
Prospective students may apply anytime and are accepted on a rolling basis. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and students will be notified of their acceptance by letter or phone.
MSN Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (BSN) from a state approved program of nursing or a program professionally accredited by NLN CNEA, CCNE or ACEN.
- BSN program GPA of 3.0.
- GPA below 3.0 will be considered on an individual basis.
- Current unencumbered licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Non- Nebraska Residents meet State Authorization
- No GRE required for admission
MSN Program Application Process
To be considered for admission the following items must be submitted to the Admissions Office:
For More Information Contact:
Recruitment & Admissions Coordinator