MSN, Nurse Executive
Become a leader with our online MSN Program's Nurse Executive track.
Increase your impact by earning your online MSN degree as a Nurse Executive. Today, there is a great need for educated, experienced nurses to assume senior management positions in healthcare systems, other organizations - even in government.
You already have attributes and values that form the basis of leadership - now you just need the management techniques and business skills to become an even more effective leader.
- The Online MSN program is a CCNE-accredited program that can be completed online in 21 months.
- The multidisciplinary program is designed to further your skills as a nurse, a leader and a capable business executive.
- The curriculum provides the skills and knowledge needed to work as a nurse executive in a variety of settings.
- Courses are five weeks long, with one week off before the start of the next course.
- Students can access courses at any time of the day and from anywhere with Internet access.
- Students gain administrative experience through practicum and projects.
Other MSN Program Information
Nurse Executive Salary & Job Outlook
Nursing salaries for nurse executives vary widely in the U.S. and are based upon many factors including geography, job description, specialty and experience. MastersInNursing.com indicates the salary range for this position can range from $60,000 to $90,000, depending on the size of the facility and number of staff members.
- American Nurses Association
- American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE)
- Listing of National & International Nursing Organizations
This master's degree in nursing at Nebraska Methodist College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036-1120, Phone: 202-887-6791
To be successful with your online courses, you should have a basic understanding of computers and the internet. Read more about the minimum knowledge and hardware requisites on our Online Technology Requirements page.