Traditional BSN Admissions
Program Start Date: August 2015
Deadline: Limited seats available. Please contact Admissions at (402) 354-7200.
Program Start Date: January 2016
Deadline: August 28, 2015 and October 16, 2015
Prospective students may apply anytime and are accepted from deadlines throughout the year. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and students will be notified of their acceptance by letter or phone.
Be sure to schedule your Campus Visit >>
BSN Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- High school record
- ACT composite of 20 or above, or SAT critical reading and mathematics scores of 950, if within 2 years of high school graduation
- College record
- Math and Science courses, recommended courses: Algebra, Biology, Chemistry and Anatomy & Physiology
- Fulfillment of technical standards
BSN Program Application Process
To be considered for admission the following items must be submitted to the Admissions Office:
- NMC undergraduate application
- $25 application fee (pay here)
- Written personal statement
- Program / career awareness questionnaire
- Apply for scholarships
- Official high school transcript
- Official GED test scores, if applicable
- Official ACT or SAT test scores, if applicable
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
For more information contact: :
Recruitment & Admissions Coordinator
Math Competency Note:
Following acceptance to the College, nursing student's math competency will be assessed via a math exam.
Students who do not achieve the designated competency score on any area in the exam are required to take a module in that specific area in the Mathematical Concepts course.
Successful completion of the modules must be documented prior to enrollment in the first nursing course.