Wellness and Health Promotion Certificate Overview
Wellness and Health Promotion Graduate Certificate Info
- Courses are taught by industry experts
- Offered in a flexible online format that can be completed in less than six months
- Courses are five weeks long, with one week off before the start of another course
- Students can access courses at any time of day and from anywhere with Internet access
- Advance your educational goals while balancing your personal and professional responsibilities
Wellness and Health Promotion Salary & Job Outlook
In terms of health promotion salary, an article reported in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) that Wellness Program Managers earned a median total cash compensation of $79,400 in 2010. The job outlook for Health Educators (the federal government term for people who promote wellness programs including the workplace) according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics is expected to be much faster than average of 37 percent until the year 2020.
Wellness and Health Promotion Professional Organizations
- Workplace Wellness Blog
- International Association for Worksite Health Promotion
- Wellness Council of America
To be successful with your online courses, you should have a basic understanding of computers and the internet. Read more about the minimum knowledge and hardware requisites on our Online Technology Requirements page.