Complete applications for the phlebotomy training program will be reviewed after the noted deadline and students will be notified of their acceptance by letter and/or phone.
Summer 2014 - 6-Week Accelerated Program
Fall 2014 - 5-Week Accelerated Program
It is your responsibility to understand the duties, responsibilities, skills and abilities required of your chosen program/profession. In addition to the technical standards as described above, please review the information regarding Phlebotomy at the O*NET website.
Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 is preferred
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Demonstration of success in science and math courses, from either high school or college
- Demonstration of good physical health
- Demonstration of good written and verbal communication skills
- Medical Terminology course is recommended, but not required
- Technical standards for performance
Program Application Process
To be considered for admission the following items must be submitted to the Admissions Office: