Applications will only be considered if transcripts have been received by the given deadline and the file is complete. Completed files (application, written statement, transcripts and application fee) for the phlebotomy training program will be reviewed after the given deadline. Selected students will be contacted by phone, email or letter. Thank you.
Upcoming Program: Summer 2017 — May 15 - June 19 (5-week program includes lecture, lab & clinical)
Lecture & Lab (on campus)
- Times: 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Days: Mondays - Fridays
- Dates: May 15, 2017 - May 26, 2017
Clinical (off campus)
- Times: TBD (40 hours per week during the day)
- Days: Mondays - Fridays
- Dates: May 30, 2017 - June 19, 2017
Please review the Program Admissions Criteria before applying.
Complete all the steps under Program Application Process to apply.
A complete file consists of: Completed application, written statement, paid application fee and transcripts.
Deadline: Please have your completed file submitted no later than Feb. 28, 2017, in order to be considered for the Summer 2017 phlebotomy program.
It is your responsibility to understand the duties, responsibilities, skills and abilities required of your chosen program/profession. In addition to the technical standards as described above, please review the information regarding Phlebotomy at the O*NET website.
Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 is Required
- High school graduate
- Demonstration of success in science and math courses, from either high school or college
- Demonstration of good physical health
- Demonstration of good written and verbal communication skills
- Medical Terminology course is recommended, but not required
- Technical standards for performance
Program Application Process
To be considered for admission the following items must be submitted to the address below:
- NMC Online Phlebotomy Application - Please click this link to apply.
- Written Personal Statement - Click this link to open.
- $25 Application Fee - Click this link to pay phlebotomy application fee
- Official high school transcript - send to address listed below
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended - send to address listed below
Please mail your official transcript(s) and written statements to the following address exactly as listed:
Nebraska Methodist College
Attn: Professional Development /Cathy Hoberman
720 N 87 ST
Omaha, NE 68114
Official transcripts may also be emailed to:
For More Information, Contact: