Applications will only be considered if transcripts have been received by the given deadline and the file is complete. Completed files (application, written statement, transcripts and application fee) for the phlebotomy training program will be reviewed after the given deadline. Selected students will be contacted by phone, email or letter. Thank you.
Upcoming Program: Winter, January 2017 - please check back in September for the schedule and to apply. Applications are not currently being accepted.
The application process for the 2016 Fall program has ended.
Please review the Program Admissions Criteria before applying.
Complete all the steps under Program Application Process to apply (when application is available).
A complete file consists of: Completed application, written statement, paid application fee and transcripts. When the application becomes available, a deadline will be listed for file submission. Please do not submit items until the application is available.
It is your responsibility to understand the duties, responsibilities, skills and abilities required of your chosen program/profession. In addition to the technical standards as described above, please review the information regarding Phlebotomy at the O*NET website.
Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 is Required
- High school graduate
- Demonstration of success in science and math courses, from either high school or college
- Demonstration of good physical health
- Demonstration of good written and verbal communication skills
- Medical Terminology course is recommended, but not required
- Technical standards for performance
Program Application Process
To be considered for admission the following items must be submitted to the address below: Please check back in September 2016 to apply for the 2017 January program.
- NMC Online Phlebotomy Application - Click on the link to apply
- Written Personal Statement - Click on the link to open
- $25 Application Fee - Click on the link to pay
- Official high school transcript - Send to address listed below
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended - Send to address listed below
Please mail your official transcript(s) and written statements to the following address exactly as listed:
Nebraska Methodist College
Attn: Professional Development /Cathy Hoberman
720 N 87 ST
Omaha, NE 68114
Official transcripts may also be emailed to:
For More Information, Contact: