Admissions and Classes
CNA Program Registration Deadline
Registration must be completed one week prior to the class start date. Class size is limited, available seats are first come-first serve.
About the CNA Course
This course is a minimum of 76 hours of classroom, skills and competency training with or without hands-on clinical opportunities.
Syllabus and course schedule are provided to the student on the first day of the course. Clinical opportunities are subject to availability.
Participants are provided with content and hands-on experience which prepare them to sit for the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services written and skills competency exams. No credits are offered for this program, but students will receive a certificate of completion.
CNA Program Admissions Criteria
- Minimum age of 16
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Good physical health and the ability to lift 50 pounds
- No history of abuse or neglect on your record
- Required to complete a health history form and provide proof of current immunizations. Form and immunization record must be brought to the first class meeting. There is a reduced rate for immunizations received by Campus Health for students who are not up-to-date on their vaccinations.
- Students are required to have a watch with a second hand.
- Scrubs may be required and may be a prescribed color/style.
Have a question? Contact:
*Please call or email with questions, we often cannot accommodate walk-ins due to other engagements.