Health Promotion Management, MS Overview
- 5-week online courses; 16-month program
- Designed specifically for working professionals
- Practical and applicable curriculum focused on the unique nature of healthcare education and the need to manage clinical resources, maintain compliance with agency requirements, program accreditation standards, higher education accreditation, and disciplinary practice standards
- Opportunities to meet, learn from, and network with leaders and professionals from around the country
- Group learning with professionals from different healthcare disciplines
- Develop a professional portfolio that provides evidence of personal and professional growth
Educational Administration Salary and Job Outlook
The Bureau of Labor Statistics indicates the U. S. median salary in May 2012 for Post Secondary Educational Administrators was $86,490 per year, with a faster than average projected job growth until 2022 of 15 percent. Post-secondary administration salary ranges will vary by discipline, experience, education, level of responsibilities, location and many other variables.
To be successful with your online courses, you should have a basic understanding of computers and the internet. Read more about the minimum knowledge and hardware requisites on our Online Technology Requirements page.