Sterile Processing Courses
Course Start Dates
Courses start four different times throughout the year. Click on the REGISTER button to see scheduled course dates.
Class size is limited, please register early to ensure your spot.
If you're accepted into the course after completing the application and application requirements, a $200 deposit is required to hold your seat in the course. The remaining balance, $580, is due one week prior to the first day of the course.
To see the admission requirements for immunizations please click on the link below.
- Students will complete coursework online at the rate of one module per week.
- Weekly content examinations will take place online, and successful completion is required in order to participate in clinicals.
- Clinicals will be held every Saturday at Methodist Hospital.
Program Registration Criteria
- Must be 18 years of age by the beginning of the course
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Have never been convicted of any non-alcohol, drug related misdemeanor or felony, and undergo a criminal background check
- Required to complete a health history form and provide proof of current immunizations. Form and immunization record must be brought to the first class meeting. There is a reduced rate for immunizations received by Campus Health for students who are not up-to-date on their vaccinations.
- Scrubs may be required and may be a prescribed color/style.
Program Registration Process
The following items must be submitted in order to complete the registration process and secure your place in the class:
- Online registration
- Payment of tuition
- Proof of immunizations (required 1st week of class)
Have a question? Contact: