Applications will be reviewed once all criteria has been met. This includes the online application with application fee, written statement, and official transcripts from high school and any colleges attended. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Selected students will be contacted by email.
Please review the Program Admissions Criteria before applying.
Complete all the steps under Program Application Process to apply.
Programs Start Throughout the Year with Rolling Admissions
It is your responsibility to understand the duties, responsibilities, skills and abilities required of your chosen program/profession. In addition to the technical standards as described above, please review the information regarding Phlebotomy at the O*NET website.
Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 is Required
- High school graduate
- Demonstration of success in science and math courses, from either high school or college
- Demonstration of good physical health
- Demonstration of good written and verbal communication skills
- Medical Terminology course is recommended, but not required
- Technical standards for performance
Program Application Process
To be considered for admission the following items must be submitted to the address below:
- NMC Online Phlebotomy Application - please click the Apply Now button
- Written Personal Statement
- $25 Application Fee
- Official high school transcript - send to address listed below or upload in app
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended - send to address listed below or upload in app
Please mail your official transcript(s) and written statements to the following address exactly as listed:
Nebraska Methodist College
Attn: Professional Development/Phlebotomy
720 N 87 ST
Omaha, NE 68114
Official transcripts may also be emailed to:
For More Information, Contact: