Applications will only be considered if transcripts have been received by the given deadline and the file is complete. Completed files (application, written statement, transcripts, and application fee) for the phlebotomy training program will be reviewed after the given deadline. Selected students will be contacted by phone, email or letter.
Summer 2019 (5-Weeks Accelerated)
Dates: May 13 - June 17, 2019
Days: Monday - Friday
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
On Campus: May 13 - May 24, 2019
Clinical Rotation: May 28 - June 17, 2019 (Will be daytime hours Monday - Friday, 40 hour week. Details determined in class.)
Please review the Program Admissions Criteria before applying.
Complete all the steps under Program Application Process to apply.
A complete file consists of the following:
- completed application (with written statement and application fee)
Completed Applications due by March 1, 2019
It is your responsibility to understand the duties, responsibilities, skills and abilities required of your chosen program/profession. In addition to the technical standards as described above, please review the information regarding Phlebotomy at the O*NET website.
Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 is Required
- High school graduate
- Demonstration of success in science and math courses, from either high school or college
- Demonstration of good physical health
- Demonstration of good written and verbal communication skills
- Medical Terminology course is recommended, but not required
- Technical standards for performance
Program Application Process
To be considered for admission the following items must be submitted to the address below:
- NMC Online Phlebotomy Application
- Written Personal Statement
- $25 Application Fee
- Official high school transcript - send to address listed below or upload in app
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended - send to address listed below or upload in app
Please mail your official transcript(s) and written statements to the following address exactly as listed:
Nebraska Methodist College
Attn: Professional Development /Barbara Pereira
720 N 87 ST
Omaha, NE 68114
Official transcripts may also be emailed to:
For More Information, Contact:
Admissions Support Rep
(402) 354-7112 or (402) 354-7100