Pharmacy Technicians Certified in Nebraska
Nebraska Certified Pharmacy Technician
The certification is valid for two years and must be renewed within this time frame to stay valid.
- For renewal of your certification 20 hours of continuing education in the area of pharmacy is required.
- The education submitted will be reviewed to be sure it qualifies for contact hours.
- The dates of the education must fall within the renewal time frame to be counted.
- It is your responsibility to maintain all of the records from the courses you completed.
- Read and follow all directions for submitting your renewal paperwork.
- There is a $60.00 charge for the renewal of the certification within the valid time frame of renewal.
- Be sure to check the renewal timeframe so you are not late turning in the proper documentation.
- Failure to pay and submit proper documentation within the time frame will result in an additional fee of $60.00 to process the paperwork for renewal.
- If your NE-CPhT is expired your paperwork will be denied.
To submit Renewal Paperwork:
Have a question? Contact: