Transcript Request

Official Academic Transcripts

Official transcripts will only be issued upon official request of the student.

Current students may complete and submit an online form.  You must first sign in to your MyMethodist account before accessing this form.

Former students may complete this PDF form and submit it to the Registrar's Office either by mail, fax or in person.  Transcripts will be issued only for those who are in good financial standing with the College. There is no charge for this request.

Professional Development Transcripts

For continuing education classes you have taken through Professional Development, please go to the PD website and click "Account Login" in the top navigation. Then, log in to your account and click "Certificates."

To obtain a transcript of continuing education classes you attended prior to July 31, 2017, please email us at