The orientation program at Nebraska Methodist College is a Requirement for all new students. It helps students adjust to college life and helps them know what to expect when they begin classes. We want students to be familiar with the resources that are available to all students at NMC.
Orientation attendees will:
- Meet future classmates, faculty and staff
- Explore student activities and services
- Introduce family and guests to NMC
- Get to know the Josie Harper Campus
- Get their questions answered
NMC wants to give you every opportunity for success. Orientation is the place to begin!
2015 New Student Orientation Dates
All FRESHMEN are Required to attend New Student Orientation on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 from 4 PM to 7:30 PM.
All FRESHMEN and TRANSFER STUDENTS will also be Required to attend a second orientation day on August 13 or 14 depending on their chosen program. See chart below:
Thursday, August 13 will start at 8:30 a.m. This day is Required for:
- Nursing Freshmen
- Nursing Transfers, Last Names A-L
- Radiologic Technology
- Multi-Specialty Sonography
- Cardiovascular Sonography
- Surgical Technology
Friday, August 14 will start at 8:30 a.m.. This day is Required for:
- Nursing Transfers, Last Names M-Z
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Respiratory Care
Check-in will begin shortly before the start of Orientation in the Hood Lobby of the Clark Center.