The orientation program at Nebraska Methodist College helps students adjust to college life and helps them know what to expect when they begin classes. We want students to be familiar with the resources that are available to all students at NMC.
Orientation attendees will:
- Meet future classmates, faculty and staff
- Explore student activities and services
- Introduce family and guests to NMC
- Get to know the Josie Harper Campus
- Get their questions answered
NMC wants to give you every opportunity for success. Orientation is the place to begin!
2015 New Student Orientation Dates
All freshmen are expected to attend New Student Orientation on Wednesday, August 12, 2015. All freshmen and transfer students will also be required to attend a second orientation on August 13 or 14 depending on their chosen program.
Check-in will begin at 7:30 a.m. in the Hood Lobby of the Clark Center.