Your Guide to the Nurse Faculty Loan Program

Students enrolled in one of the following programs at NMC may qualify for the Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP):

  • RN to MSN Nurse Educator
  • BSN to MSN Nurse Educator
  • Post-Master's Certificate Nurse Educator
  • Doctor of Nursing Practice
  • Doctor of Education

Inside the Guide:

  • The value and convenience of the online programs at NMC
  • How loan cancellation works with the NFLP
  • The need for qualified nursing faculty
  • How an advanced nursing degree or certificate can benefit your career

The Nurse Faculty Loan Program can provide you with up to 85% cancellation of your student loan, leaving you with only 15% to pay back.

Download our NFLP Guide today using the form on this page, and learn more about this affordable path to gaining an advanced degree and helping to educate tomorrow's nurses.