Wellness and Health Promotion Graduate Certificate
Enhance Your Expertise with a Graduate Certificate in Wellness and Health Promotion
Employers recognize that workplace wellness programs can improve employee health and lower costs.
Our graduate certificate in wellness and health promotion will prepare you to lead wellness efforts in your workplace. Our curriculum is taught by industry experts, and you can complete the certificate in less than six months.
This online certificate program will provide you with the knowledge to design, implement or evaluate wellness programs for small businesses or large corporations. And we offer a flexible online format to accommodate your personal and professional needs.
Plus, the credits you earn in the certificate program can be transferred into the health promotion master's degree option.
Wellness and Health Promotion Graduate Certificate Info
- Courses are taught by industry experts
- Offered in a flexible online format that can be completed in less than six months
- Courses are five weeks long, with one week off before the start of another course
- Students can access courses at any time of day and from anywhere with Internet access
- Advance your educational goals while balancing your personal and professional responsibilities
Wellness and Health Promotion Salary & Job Outlook
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, median salary for Health Educators in May 2015 was $51,960 ($24.98 per hour), while projected job growth is expected to be 12 percent between 2014 and 2024, faster than the average across all occupations.
Wellness and Health Promotion Professional Organizations
- Workplace Wellness Blog
- International Association for Worksite Health Promotion
- Wellness Council of America
To be successful with your online courses, you should have a basic understanding of computers and the internet. Read more about the minimum knowledge and hardware requisites on our Online Technology Requirements page.