EdD in Education and Leadership in Healthcare, Nebraska Methodist College
MBA in Healthcare Management, Campbellsville University
MBA in Marketing and Advertise Management, University of St. Mary
BS in Real Estate, Marylhurst University
AS in General Studies, Columbia-Greene Community College
Dr. Dustin Bessette joined the Nebraska Methodist College as adjunct faculty in 2021. Prior to joining the Methodist Health College team, he taught at the undergraduate and graduate level. He has experience teaching a wide variety of courses in the areas of information systems, computer science, business marketing, leadership, management, and related topics. He has over 10 years of work experience in the management field in both state government and private corporations.
- Burrell, D. N., Anderson, M., Bessette, D., & Dawson, M. (2011). A contemporary evaluation of universities and sustainability strategic planning. Review of Management Innovation & Creativity, 4(11), 65-80.
- Bessette, D. (2014, April). Total Compensation and How it is Used in an Organization's Human Resources Strategy. In 2014 11th International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations (pp. 573-574). IEEE.
- Bessette, D., LeClair, J. A., Sylvertooth, R. E., & Burton, S. L. (2015). Communication, Technology, and Cyber Crime in Sub-Saharan Africa. In New Threats and Countermeasures in Digital Crime and Cyber Terrorism (pp. 286-297). IGI Global.
- Burton, S. L., Harris, H. R., Burrell, D. N., Brown-Jackson, K. L., Bessette, D., McClintock, R., ... & White, Y. W. (2015). Educational edifices need a mobile strategy to fully engage in learning activities. In Implications of social media use in personal and professional settings (pp. 284-309). IGI Global.
Professional Associations/Review Committees
- United States Association for Small Business Association and Entrepreneurship (USASBE) Conference Program Committee: 2013- Present
- Intellectbase International Consortium (IIC) Reviewers Task Panel: May 2011 to Present
- Academy of Management (AOM) Reviewer- 2011 to Present
- The International Journal of Environmental, Cultural, Economic, and Social Sustainability: 2012 to Present
- Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE) Reviewer: 2011 to Present
- British Education Research Journal (BERJ) 6/2013- Present
- The Journal of Behavioral Health Services and Research (JBHS&R) 7/2013- Present
- Journal of Information Technology Education: Research (JITE: Research)