|Application Deadline: Rolling||Program Start Date: August|
Prospective medical assistant students may apply anytime and are accepted from deadlines throughout the year. Qualified applicants will meet with an admissions recruiter as part of the process. The meeting will be scheduled upon receipt of all application materials. Students will be notified of their acceptance by letter or phone.
Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Demonstration of success in science and math courses, from high school or college
- Demonstration of good physical health
- Demonstration of good written and verbal communication skills
- College courses for transfer must be earned at a regionally accredited college and must be completed with a C- grade or above
- Fulfillment of program technical standards
Program Application Process
To be considered for the admission the following items must be submitted to the Admissions Office:
For More Information Contact:
Recruitment & Admissions Coordinator
Gainful Employment Disclosure 2019
Program Name: Medical Assistant
This program is designed to be completed in 12 months.
This program will cost $13,018 if completed within normal time. There may be additional costs for living expenses. These costs were accurate at the time of posting, but may have changed.
Of the students who completed this program within normal time, the typical graduate leaves with $9,500 of debt.
The following States do not have licensure requirements for this profession: Medical Assistants are not licensed in any state
For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions please click here: https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/