B. Pharm, MS, PhD (C)
Adjunct Faculty, Arts & Faculty
- 720 N. 87th Street
- Clark Center, Room 2242
- Omaha, NE 68114
- PhD in Health Services Research Administration & Policy - UNMC
- Master's in Pharmacy Sciences - Creighton University
- Bachelor's in Pharmacy - University of Mumbai
- Teaching Assistant - Department of Health Services Research Administration & Policy College of Public Health, Omaha, NE
- Instructor - Rural Health Education Network University of Nebraska Medical Center, NE
- Content advisor - Rural Health Education Network University of Nebraska Medical Center, NE
- Teaching assistant PHA 334 (Formulation skills laboratory) School of Pharmacy and Health Professions, Creighton University
- Hospital Pharmacist - Oscar Medical, Mumbai, India
- Parikh P, Wani R, D'Sa S, Palekar - Shanbhag P. Microneedles for rheumatoid arthritis, Household and Personal Care Vol. 6(4) December 2011, 22-25.
- Rampa S, Wilson FA, Wani R, Allareddy V, Emergency Department Utilization related to dental conditions & distribution of Dentists, Nebraska 2011-2013, The Journal of Evidence-Based Dental Practice (2017), doi: 10.1016/j.jebdp.2016.11.007.
- Berndt Travel Award by Graduate Studies for American Public Health Association conference, University of Nebraska Medical Center, NE (2015).
- E-learning Steering Committee award to develop E-learning module "A Practical Guide of Lease Financing Decisions within Health Services Organizations". Project members Yang Wang, Rajvi Wani, Sankeerth Rampa and He Zhu. Faculty advisors Fernando Wilson, Ph.D. & Jim Stimpson, Ph.D., University of Nebraska Medical Center (2015).
- Certificate of Excellence in recognition of E-Learning Innovator in Education (May 2015).
- Best Student award, Vivekanand Education Society's College of Pharmacy, Mumbai -2011
- Best case study award. Title: Trends in incidences of Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism, Vivekanand Education Society's College of Pharmacy, Mumbai -2010
- World Health Organization, 2nd Best Health campaigns organizer at national-level, India (2010).
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- American Public Health Association
- Public Health Association of Nebraska
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Sciences