- 720 N. 87th Street
- Omaha, NE 68114
- Doctorate of Occupational Therapy (OTD) from Creighton University in 2010
- Board certification through NBCOT (National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy)
- Licensed Occupational Therapist in the states of Nebraska and Iowa
Emily has a strong background in pediatric occupational therapy, with experience working in the school, home, and outpatient settings. She served as the Director of Pediatric Therapy at Kid*Ability at Snyder Charleson Therapy Services for 3 years, and is currently employed with Key Complete Therapies delivering pediatric therapy through a hybrid service model.
Co-Presented at the 2018 state conference (NOTA) on Designing Accessible and Therapeutic Environments for All Ages.
Professional Service/Recognition/Charitable Boards
- Member of the NMC MOT Program Advisory Board
- Member of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)