MSN, RN, CHES
- Phone: (402) 354-7043
- 720 N. 87th Street
- Omaha, NE 68114
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing- Nebraska Methodist College
- Master of Science in Nursing Education- Nebraska Methodist College
- Currently a student in the Doctorate of Nursing Practice in Public Health Policy Program at Nebraska Methodist College.
- Graduate degree in Health Education with a focus in Health Promotion
- Certified as a Health Education Specialist.
I have spent all of my nursing career in public health and mental health nursing working with a variety of populations. I also work at Fremont Health on their Inpatient Behavioral Health Unit. Previously, I have worked as a Public Health Nurse for Douglas County Health Department, School Nursing, Adolescent Substance Abuse and Mental Health, and Professional Development.
Professional Service/Recognition/Charitable Boards
- Member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society
- Member of Nebraska Public Health Association
- Graduate of the Great Plains Public Health Leadership Institute in 2018