Acquiring your textbooks is easy at Nebraska Methodist College. For online students, go to our online bookstore mentioned in the section below. For on campus students, visit the NMC Campus Bookstore on the first floor of the Clark Center on campus. While all students are welcome to the NMC Campus Bookstore for snacks, merchandise, coffee, school supplies and more, please note that you must go to the appropriate bookstore for your textbooks depending on whether you're an on campus or online student.
On Campus Bookstore
For all students enrolled in programs on campus, the Campus Bookstore is your convenient, one-stop shop for all your textbook and general sundry needs. The Bookstore is located on the first floor in the Clark Center on campus. Textbooks purchased at the Campus Bookstore are for the following programs:
- BSN (4-year)
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- BSN (Accelerated)
- Radiologic Technology
- Nursing Assistant
- Respiratory Care
- Medication Aide
- Surgical Technology
A complete listing of textbooks required for all courses taught is available at the Campus Bookstore and on the College website.
Students may purchase the required textbooks from any source as long as the books are the exact ISBN and edition of the textbooks required. NMC will only buy back textbooks purchased through the bookstore.
For Everything Else
The campus bookstore carries NMC-branded merchandise, scrubs, stethoscopes, clogs and other medical-related merchandise. In addition and in a pinch, you can find snacks, supplies, gift items and more.
Forms of Payment
Many forms of payment are accepted in the bookstore. We accept cash, financial aid vouchers (typically just during the first week of classes), checks, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), and debit cards.
Refunds and Returns
For purchases made in the campus bookstore, the guidelines listed below apply for refunds and returns.
- All returns must include the original receipt or shipping invoice
- Textbooks, study guides, lab manuals, workbooks, bar charts, and other such course materials must be returned within 10 working days of purchase and must be in their original condition
If the textbook or item was shrink wrapped, the original shrink wrap must still be on the textbook or item
- Any software must still have its original, unbroken seal
- All sales on uniforms, clearance items, customizable products and special orders are final and are not refundable
- Clothing items must be returned within 30 days of purchase
- Clothing must be returned in original condition with price tags still attached. Clothing that has been worn, torn, or soiled is not refundable
- Defective merchandise can be exchanged with the original receipt
- Include your full name, address, phone numbers, and email address with your return so we can contact you
- The Campus Bookstore reserves the right to refuse the return of any and all items that do not meet the conditions outlined above
Got a question about your textbooks, bookstore hours, or items sold in the bookstore? Not a problem. Just come and visit us or send us an e-mail. We'll get right back to you within the next 24 hours during normal business hours Monday through Friday. If you send us an e-mail on the weekend, we'll get back to you the next day that class is in session.
Send your inquiry, question or comment by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Students Bookstore
For all students enrolled in an online program your textbooks are available for purchase online. Textbooks purchased online are for the following programs:
- Health Care Administration; Applied Clinical Operations
- RN to MSN
- Healthcare Operations Management
- Health Promotion Management
Financial aid/bookstore vouchers for students enrolled in online programs are available only through the online bookstore.
For NMC merchandise, uniforms, general items, supplies, gift items, snacks, coffee and more, visit our bookstore on campus.