Nebraska Methodist College Professional Development is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation and the Iowa Board of Nursing.
In addition, we arrange credit for or provide activities that meet the continuing education requirements for a wide range of health care disciplines. Each professional is accountable to understand their accrediting/licensing body's standards and requirements. While the definitive source of information on continuing education requirements is your state or national regulatory board, we are here to assist! To help you stay current on licensure and continuing education requirements for your professional practice, we have provided links to some helpful information below and will continue to add resources that we think will be of interest. Be sure to check back often!
- NE Dept. of Health and Human Services Professions and Occupations - This provides information on the licensure requirements and continuing education guidelines for most disciplines in Nebraska.
- Nebraska Regulations for the Practice of Nursing
- Iowa Board of Nursing
- Iowa Nursing Regulations - Continuing Education
- American Nurses Association (ANA)
- Nebraska Nurses Association (NNA)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- National League for Nursing (NLN)
- Midwest Multi State Division (MW MSD)
- HealthFinder.gov - promotes better health on university campuses