Healthcare Career Camp
Picture Yourself in the Healthcare World!
Ever wanted to know how an x-ray or an ultrasound works, learn about the injury rehabilitation process, or see what a nurse does on a daily basis?
Now you can see for yourself! Join us this summer for the Nebraska Methodist College Healthcare Career Camp. You'll get a firsthand look at the healthcare field through activities, games and simulations put on by our very own faculty.
An Experience You Won't Forget
- Test your skills with state-of-the-art mannequins: take blood pressure, read an x-ray, draw blood, or even deliver a baby
- Experience college-level courses and talk to instructors about healthcare programs and professions
- Learn about healthcare careers you may have never known existed
- Get behind the scenes tours and interactive sessions at Nebraska Methodist Hospital, Methodist Women's Hospital, and Shared Service Systems
- Get CPR certified
- Meet new friends who share your interests
Choose between two separate camps: a day camp in June or in July. Here's what you need to know:
Day Camp #1 Dates: June 19-22, 2017
Day Camp #2 Dates: July 17-20, 2017
Both camps will take place at Nebraska Methodist College, 720 N 87th St, Omaha NE 68114.
If you're ready to find out if a career in healthcare is right for you, this is your chance. Registration coming soon!