High Dose IL-2 and Renal Cell Cancer
- Location: Online Format
Nurses who may care for patients on IL-2.
Cost: $12 with promo code 70PD
Methodist and Jennie Ed employees please use the 2014 health system promo code for a 100% discount.
The purpose of this program is to provide better understanding of high dose IL-2.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the current environment for use of high dose IL-2.
- Review the role of IL-2 within Renal Cell cancer treatment.
- Discuss the side effects of treatment and expected outcomes.
Resource Information- Click here to view
Ralph J. Hauke, M.D., F.A.C.P. works for Nebraska Cancer Specialists. He is Board Certified in Oncology, Internal Medicine, and Palliative Care. He has served as the Chief of Hematology and Oncology at the Omaha VA, Director of Urologic Oncology/ Section of Oncology Hematology at UNMC, Medical Director of AseraCare Hospice, and Associate Professor of Medicine in the Department of Internal Medicine at UNMC.
1) Register for the online course by clicking on register below.
2) You will receive a registration confirmation e-mail with the link to the online course.
3) Do not log in on MyMethodist. Read the course instructions thoroughly and review the content. Course completion times are periodically audited.
4) Take the post test and evaluation. Your certificate will be issued in 5-7 business days to your Professional Development account.
Nebraska Methodist College Center for Professional and Continuing Education awards educational credit to the disciplines listed below. Each professional is accountable to understand their accrediting/licensing body's standards and requirements. The definitive source of information on continuing education requirements is your state or national regulatory board.
In order to obtain contact hours or CEU's for a continuing education event, participants are required to attend the entire event and return a completed evaluation.
1.0 contact hour awarded
This includes 1.0 pharmacology hours for Nurse Practitioners
Master Code #: NE13-16C07
Nebraska Methodist College Center for Professional and Continuing Education is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Nebraska Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
1.0 education hour awarded.
Nebraska Methodist College Center for Professional and Continuing Education assigns education hours based on 60 minutes of classroom instruction for each offering. Participants may use these for their professional continuing education hours and toward re-licensure if so approved within the standards and guidelines of their discipline.
Nebraska Methodist College Center for Professional and Continuing Education recognizes that accredited status as a provider unit refers only to its continuing education activities and does not imply Iowa State Board of Nursing, Nebraska Nurses Association, Methodist Health System, or any other regulatory body approval or endorsement of any commercial products.