A Time to Heal Facilitator Updates
- Date: September 8, 2016 to September 10, 2016
- Location: St. Benedict’s Retreat Center, Schuyler, NE
Previously trained facilitators of A Time to Heal program
Cost: $0 with promo code: 100PD
Purpose Statement: This activity will provide updates on current evidence-based practices related to cancer survivor care to trained facilitators of the A Time to Heal program.
Participant will be able to:
- List five research updates to improve cancer survivor/co-survivor rehabilitation.
- List three factors that erode personal resilience in the professional caregiver.
- Demonstrate two strategies for building resilience in the professional caregiver.
Kay Ryan, PhD, RN, Stephanie Koraleski, PhD and Ann Kuglin Jones, MSN, RN
Register for this Course
Questions or for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-354-7107