12 Lead ECG
- Date: June 16, 2014
- Time: 8:00 am to 4:15 pm
- Location: Methodist Estabrook Cancer Center Auditorium, 8303 Dodge Street, Omaha, NE 68114
Nurses and other health care professionals working with patients who have had a 12 lead electrocardiogram.
List Price: $280
Cost: $70 with promo code 75PD
MHS and JEH employees use 2014 Employee Promo Code for 100% discount.
Purpose Statement: This program is designed to assist health care providers in various settings with the interpretations and use of the 12 Lead ECG as a diagnostic tool.
Participants will be able to:
- Recall the anatomy and the electrophysiology of the cardiac system.
- Differentiate between normal and altered QRS axis.
- Identify the normal components of the adult 12 lead ECG.
- Correlate areas of myocardial ischemia, injury and infarction to the associated coronary vessel.
- Interpret 12 lead ECG tracings to include various atrial, ventricular, junctional rhythms as well as AV Blocks and identify their significance for patient care.
- Recognize lethal and non lethal arrhythmias on 12 lead ECG tracings.
- Identify pacemaker and bi-ventricular pacemaker rhythms.
|10:00-12:00 pm||Second Session|
|12:00 -12:45 pm||Lunch|
|12:45 - 2:00 pm||Third Session|
|2:00 - 2:15 pm||Break|
|2:15 - 4:15 pm||Fourth Session|
Sheila Lawton-Peters MSN, ANP-BC CCRN
Nebraska Methodist College Center for Professional and Continuining Education awards educational credit to the disciplines listed below. Each professional is accountable to understand their accrediting/licensing body's standards and requirements. The definitive source of information on continuing education requirements is your state or national regulatory board.
In order to obtain contact hours or CEU's for a continuing education event, participants are required to attend the entire event and return a completed evaluation.
Resource Information- Click here to view
7.0 contact hours awarded. Code #NE13-16C07.
Nebraska Methodist College Center for Professional and Continuining Education is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Nebraska Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This program meets the continuing education criteria for 7.0 clock hours for Nebraska and Iowa Respiratory Care Practitioners.
7.0 Education hours. Nebraska Methodist College Center for Professional and Continuining Education assigns education hours based on 60 minutes of classroom instruction for each offering. Participants may use these for their professional continuing education hours and toward re-licensure if so approved within the standards and guidelines of their discipline.