RN to MSN, Nurse Executive
Learn to become a leader with our online RN to MSN program.
More than ever, there is a need for educated, experienced nurses to assume senior management positions in healthcare systems, at other organizations, even in government.
As a Registered Nurse, you already have the key qualities and values that form the basis of leadership.
Now it is time to learn the management techniques and business skills that will help you be an even more effective leader. And it all begins by earning your MSN degree at NMC.
Online RN to MSN Executive Program Information
- The RN to MSN Nurse Executive track is CCNE-accredited and can be completed online in 30 months.
- The program is designed to further your skills as a nurse, a leader and a capable business executive.
- The curriculum provides the skills and knowledge needed to work as an executive in many leadership roles in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Courses are five weeks long, with one week off before the start of the next course.
- Students can access courses at any time of the day and from anywhere with Internet access.
Nurse Executive Salary & Job Outlook
Nursing salaries for nurse executives vary widely in the U.S. and are based upon many factors including geography, job description, specialty and experience. O*Net indicates the median salary in 2013 in the United States for Medical and Health Services Managers was $90,940 per year, with a faster than average projected job growth until 2020 (20%-28%).
- American Nurses Association (AN)
- American Organization of Nurse Leaders (AONE)
- Listing of National & International Nursing Organizations
Online RN to MSN Program Accreditation
This master's degree degree in nursing at Nebraska Methodist College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036-1120, Phone: 202-887-6791
To be successful with your online courses, you should have a basic understanding of computers and the internet. Read more about the minimum knowledge and hardware requisites on our Online Technology Requirements page.