RN to MSN Executive Admissions
|Application Deadline: Rolling||Program Start Dates: August, January and May
Prospective students may apply anytime and are accepted on a rolling basis. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and students will be notified of their acceptance by letter or phone.
Online RN to MSN Track Admissions Criteria
Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Graduation from an associate degree or diploma RN state approved program of nursing or a program professionally accredited by NLNAC, CCNE, or ACEN.
- GPA of 3.0 or above; GPA below 3.0 will be considered on an individual basis
- Current unencumbered licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Non- Nebraska Residents meet State Authorization
- No GRE required for admission
After the Bridge Courses, your GPA will be reviewed again before the first graduate course. A GPA of 3.0 or above is required. A GPA below 3.0 will be considered on an individual basis.
Online RN to MSN Track Application Process
To be considered for admission the following items must be submitted to the Admissions Office:
For more information contact:
Recruitment & Admissions Coordinator