MSN Nurse Educator Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees
Attending Nebraska Methodist College represents a major investment in your future. For most students, attending college takes planning and sacrifice. NMC recognizes this and is committed to helping you find every avenue to finance your education. View the Tuition by Program & Degree page for a comprehensive list of all BSN to MSN fees.
|Tuition per credit hour: $698|
There are several options to help you address the costs of this MSN Program, Nurse Educator track:
- Use available employee education benefit resources with your company.
- Use student loans. The college can work with you to administer this process. A requirement is for you to submit a FAFSA application. More details on our Financial Aid page. It is best to start this process early.
- If you are an Methodist Health System employee, vist the MHS Employee Benefits page.
The American Association of Colleges of Nursing provides a valuable resource on potential financial aid options.
Nurse Faculty Loan Program
The NFLP will provide up to 85% loan forgiveness to assist nurses working to complete their MSN degree to become qualified nurse educators. Students at NMC who are awarded NFLP assistance receive loans that pay for tuition and fees each semester the students are enrolled in the program, fulltime or part-time. Learn More >
Graduate Nursing Scholarship
The Graduate Nursing Scholarship was established to financially support individuals seeking a graduate degree in the field of nursing. This is a $3,000 scholarship that can be renewed for the second year of the program as well (total $6000).
- Acceptance into a graduate nursing program
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Completion of a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Completion of a Scholarship Application
- Demonstration of financial need
- Disclosure of all tuition assistance
Applicants enrolled in an MHS Academy program are not eligible; applicants receiving 100% tuition assistance from other source(s) are not eligible.