CMA Program Registration Deadline
Registration must be completed one week prior to the class start date. Class size is limited, applications will be reviewed and approved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
About the CMA Course
This course is 40 hours and attendance is mandatory for all hours.
Syllabus, course schedule and text are provided to the student on the first day of the course.
Participants are provided with content and hands-on experience, which prepares the student to sit for the state licensing exam. No credits are offered for this program, but students will receive a certificate of completion.
Medication Aide Program Admissions Criteria
- Minimum age of 18
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Competent in basic mathematics skills
- Proof of current certification in American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider
- Demonstration of good physical health and the ability to lift 50 lbs
- Required to provide proof of current immunizations. Immunization record must be brought to the first class meeting. There is a reduced rate for immunizations received by Campus Health for students who are not up-to-date on their vaccinations. Student Health Forms >
Medication Aide Course Location
All Nebraska Methodist College medication aide courses are taught on campus, located:
Nebraska Methodist College
The Josie Harper Campus
720 N. 87th Street
Omaha, NE 68114
Have a question? Contact: