RN to BSN
Earn Your RN to BSN Degree Online
The delivery of healthcare in the United States is rapidly evolving and the demand for BSN-prepared nurses is increasing.
The healthcare industry is moving from a hospital-focused, inpatient care model to a more community-centered wellness and preventive care approach.
RN to BSN graduates are prepared to advance their nursing careers as healthcare leaders, teachers and practitioners.
Benefits to the RN to BSN Program at NMC
- Program is offered online to allow for flexibility and the ability to balance work and family.
- Curriculum focuses on community-based education that focuses on the increasing responsibilities of the registered nurse today.
- Admissions process is transfer-friendly to allow RNs to bring in previous coursework and shorten the amount of time it takes to graduate.
- Expert faculty who have years of clinical and teaching experience.
- Academy opportunities for Methodist Health System employees.