RN to BSN Overview
RN to BSN Program Info
- Program is CCNE-accredited and can be completed in as little as 18 months online.
- Each course lasts five weeks, followed by one week off before the start of the next course.
- Can be completed in a full-time or part-time study.
- Transfer of credit will be evaluated by the Registrar's Office.
Spanish Minor Option
- Students have the option to enroll in the Spanish for Healthcare Professionals minor
More Program Information
Nurse Salary & Job Outlook
Nursing salaries across the United States vary by specialty and experience. According to O*Net, the median salary in 2013 for Registered Nurses in the United States was $66,220 per year ($31.84 per hour), with a faster-than-average projected job growth between 20 - 28 percent until 2020.