The Bachelor of Science in Nursing at NMC is a CCNE-accredited, 4-year program offered on-campus.
- Program requires that students have an active LPN Licensure, and provide official transcripts documenting graduation from a state-approved technical or vocational program.See more on the Admissions tab.
- A student must earn a minimum of 121 semester credit hours to be eligible for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Students complete courses in two phases to help bridge their LPN knowledge.
More Program Information
Nurse Salary and Job Outlook
Nursing salaries across the United States vary by specialty and experience. According to O*Net, the median salary in 2012 for Registered Nurses in the United States was $65,470 per year, with a faster-than-average projected job growth between 20 - 28 percent until 2020.
- American Nurses Association
- National Student Nurses Association
- Listing of National & International Nursing Organizations
One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036-1120