If you want to become a BSN nurse and put it to good use at a faster-than-normal pace, try our Accelerated Nursing degree option.
Graduates are prepared to assume nursing careers not just as competent nurses, but also as healthcare leaders. The success of our Accelerated BSN graduates with state board examinations (NCLEX) is testimony to our student success.
Benefits of the NMC Accelerated BSN Program
- Designed to be completed in 15 months for students with a non-nursing degree and are looking to enter the nursing field quickly.
- High-tech labs and in-depth clinical experiences that allow students to gain confidence in their skills.
- Students enter program with a cohort that allows for a sense of community and family as students complete this fast-paced, rigorous program.
- Expert faculty with the experience and passion for nursing and teaching.
- Program is designed for students with a non-nursing degree and can be completed in 15 months.
- New cohorts begin every January and finish the following March.
- Upon graduation, students are eligible to take the NCLEX-RN exam, which is consistent with current nursing practice.
- In recent years, our Accelerated Nursing cohorts have achieved overall pass rates between 96% and 100% on the NCLEX-RN Exam
More BSN Program Information
- Nursing Program Mission & Philosophy
- Nursing Program Technical Standards
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program Outcomes
Nurse Salary & Job Outlook
Nursing salaries across the United States vary by specialty and experience. According to O*Net, the median salary in 2014 for Registered Nurses in the United States was $66,640 per year ($32.04 per hour), while the Bureau of Labor Statistics projects a faster-than-average job growth of 16 percent between 2014 and 2024.
- American Nurses Association
- National Student Nurses Association
- Listing of National & International Nursing Organizations
The baccalaureate degree in nursing at Nebraska Methodist College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation