- Program is designed for students with a non-nursing degree and can be completed in 15 months.
- New cohorts begin every January and finish the following March.
- Upon graduation, students will be qualified to sit for the NCLEX exam to become a registered nurse.
More BSN Program Information
Nurse Salary & Job Outlook
Nursing salaries across the United States vary by specialty and experience. According to O*Net, the median salary in 2013 for Registered Nurses in the United States was $66,220 per year ($31.84 per hour), with a faster-than-average projected job growth between 20 - 28 percent until 2020.
- American Nurses Association
- National Student Nurses Association
- Listing of National & International Nursing Organizations
One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036-1120