Interested in a career in healthcare?
Healthcare professions are one of the fastest growing careers today, but how do you know if an education in health care is right for you?
Now you can see for yourself about healthcare careers and a college education! Join us for a four-day, hands-on summer camp at Nebraska Methodist College and get a first hand introduction to college and many healthcare professions!
An Experience You Won't Forget
- Stay in college campus apartment residence with other room-mates
- Test your skills with state-of-art manikins: take blood pressure, read an x-ray, draw blood, or even deliver a baby
- Experience college-level courses and talk to instructors about healthcare programs and professions
- Meet new friends who share your interests
- Earn your CPR certification while you learn
Talk to your parents and sign up today!
The Summer Healthcare Camp is run by Nebraska Methodist College, one of the premier nursing and health professions college in the U.S.
Summer Camp Dates: Wednesday, July 24th - Sunday, July 28th, 2013
Location: Nebraska Methodist College, 720 N 87th St, Omaha NE 68114
Cost: $325 for a 5-day, 4-night, hands-on healthcare experience
Deadline to Apply: May 31, 2013
Interested in Applying?
The NMC Summer Healthcare Camp is open to high school juniors and seniors who meet the qualifications outlined in the application form. Parental approval is also required.
Got a Question?
Give us a call at 402.354.7100 or send us an e-mail.
Don't wait, space is limited. Sign up today!